Sunday, May 18, 2008

Where Have I been?

I am not a very good blogger. It has almost been a year since I have been here. So much has happened since my last post.

My grandson "Joey" has turned 1 year old. He has his own blog. I set it up and he has been updating regularly. You can visit it at http://joeyslifestory.blogspot.com/ He is the love of my life.

Another fist in my life is my son graduated from College yesterday. I will post some pics of that great event.

Hopefully, I won't wait another year before visiting again.

Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized Signature:面对面视频游戏,本地棋牌游戏,本地方言玩游戏,打麻将,玩掼蛋,斗地主,炸金花,玩梭哈

Anonymous said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
Farming Net